Bust – 30 USD
Half Body – 40 USD
Full Body – 60 USD
+75% of commission type (per character)
depends on complexity
Detailed Character Design:
depends on complexity
- Fictional Characters
- Original/D&D Characters
- Stylized Portraits
WILL NOT DRAW:
WILL CONSIDER (may cost extra):
- Payments will be made in USD via PayPal ONLY.
- Please DO NOT send payment until I accept your commission and send an invoice.
- 50% down payment & 50% upon completion.
- Please provide enough visual references and be specific with the request.
- Indicated prices are only for personal use. For commercial use, kindly contact me.
- My main mode of communication will be via email for archiving purposes.
- I will work on commissions on stream when I can. Be sure to mention it in your commission order form if you do not want me to.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission.
To request for a commission, kindly fill up the order form after reading my Terms of Service below. I will get in touch with you as soon as slots are available.
If you don’t want a commission but want to support me, you could also donate to my Ko-fi. That would be greatly appreciated!
If you have any inquiries, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me via my social media links below.
Thank you! uwu
Terms of Service
- This is a DIGITAL ITEM. Shipping address and fees will not be needed as the commissioned illustration will be delivered via email.
- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: 1 full resolution PNG file of the commissioned illustration for your personal use; and 1 scaled down PNG with my watermark for reposting with credit
- I, the artist, have full rights over my illustration, including the right to post my illustration on other sites and in a portfolio (e.g. for self-promotion).
- The commissioned illustration may be printed or used as designs as long as it is solely for personal use. “Personal use” allows the commissioner to use the illustration as their social media icon, print as a poster at home, use the work as PC/phone wallpaper, and the like.
- The commissioned illustration for personal use must not be used for commercial purposes. “Commercial use” allows the commissioner to use the illustration for advertising, print the work on merchandise, turn the work into an NFT (non-fungible token), and the like. Using the commissioned art for streams and promotional posts are considered “commercial use”.
- The commissioned illustration may be reposted or reuploaded to any site as long as I am informed and credited as Nakeekat. My watermark should not be removed.
- 50% down payment must be made before I start on the commission; the remaining 50% must be sent when I finish the commission.
- Full payment is required before I send the full resolution files.
- Refunds will only be entertained if I have not yet started on the commission.
- I will send a progress shot of the sketch for approval before I start painting the piece. Major revisions (e.g. pose, expression and composition) may be made only during this stage. Maximum of two revisions is allowed. Additional revisions will be charged a corresponding fee. I will begin painting once the sketch has been approved.
- I will send a low resolution progress shot of the final image for your approval. At this point, only allow minor revisions are allowed (e.g. color changes).