1 Emote – 25 USD
3 Emotes – 70 USD
5 Emotes – 100 USD
- Original Characters
- Stylized Portraits
WILL NOT DRAW:
- Gasm-style Emotes
- Anything that violates Twitch’s emote guidelines
- Payments will be made in USD via PayPal ONLY.
- Please DO NOT send payment until I accept your commission and send an invoice.
- 50% down payment & 50% upon completion.
- Please provide enough visual references.
- My main mode of communication will be via email for archiving purposes.
- I will work on commissions on stream when I can. Be sure to mention it in your commission order form if you do not want me to.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission.
To request for a commission, kindly fill up the order form after reading my Terms of Service below. I will get in touch with you as soon as slots are available.
If you don’t want a commission but want to support me, you could also donate to my Ko-fi. That would be greatly appreciated!
If you have any inquiries, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me via my social media links below.
Thank you! uwu
Terms of Service
- This is a DIGITAL ITEM. Shipping address and fees will not be needed as the commissioned emotes will be delivered via email.
- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: 3 PNG files (112x112px, 56x56px, 28x28px) of each emote; and 1 image featuring the commissioned emotes with my watermark for reposting with credit
- I, the artist, have full rights over my illustration, including the right to post my illustration on other sites and in a portfolio (e.g. for self-promotion).
- The commissioned emotes must not be resold under any circumstance.
- The commissioned emotes may be reposted or reuploaded to any site as long as I am informed and credited as Nakeekat. My watermark should not be removed.
- 50% down payment must be made before I start on the commission; the remaining 50% must be sent when I finish the commission.
- Full payment is required before I send the full resolution files.
- Refunds will only be entertained if I have not yet started on the commission.
- I will send a progress shot of the sketch for approval. Maximum of two revisions per emote is allowed. Additional revisions will be charged a corresponding fee. I will begin adding colors to the emote once the sketch has been approved.
- I will send a progress shot of the final emote for your approval. At this point, I will only allow minor revisions (e.g. color changes).